123.hp.com/setup-A Perfect Place for HP Printer Installation
We do Setup and installation for HP Envy, HP Officejet, HP Officejet Pro, and HP Deskjet Printers. Download and Install the recommended Driver using 123.hp.com/setup. If you need assistance on HP printer setup, Call Us @ our toll free number.
How to setup 123.hp.com and Install HP Printer?
Select your 123.hp.com Printer to know more
Envy Printer is capable of delivering high-quality prints. It is a combination of scan, copy, and printing for home and office purposes. We are glad to assist you with 123.hp.com/setup Envy Printer Setup and Installation.
Officejet Printer is highly suitable for Office print requirements. It includes exciting features and renders professional print quality. Activate the HP Printer Wireless Setup with our expert guidance.
Officejet Pro Printers furnished with advanced technology for large business requirements. Complete print, copy, scan and fax with a single device. Fix your HP printer issues with our technical methods.
Deskjet Printers enriched with excellent features and specifications which are designed specifically for home and small business printing needs. You can also reach our professional team for Deskjet 123.hp.com/setup and Installation.
Setting up your brand new HP printer by using setup page – 123.hp.com/setup
Accomplish the First Time Printer Setup with our simple guidelines. The 123.hp.com/setup is very easy in such a way that it can be handled by an individual. This includes hardware and software configurations. Go ahead with the below instructions for successful printer setup:
- Once your HP printer package arrives, unpack the device.
- Before you start plugging wires into your system, check the source of power connection. Make sure to place the printer nearby the power socket for a continues supply of electricity in order.
- Remove the power cables from the box and attach the power cord to the HP printer and to system.
- Once you plug the printer from the power socket, push the power button on the printer and turn it on.
- Now, put in the HP Ink cartridges to get the quality prints. Hold the cartridges by the sides and push it into corresponding slots.
- Once the ink cartridge is installed correctly. Check out of there is any packaging material, if yes then remove and load the papers into the paper tray of your HP printer. You can get the details from hp.com/setup page.
- Install HP printing assistant software that comes along with the device to set up your printer.
- Upload HP printer drivers
- Once the papers and software are uploaded, close the paper input tray and enjoy the printing works.
System Requirement for HP Software Install
System Requirement for Windows
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit processor)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit processor)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit processor)
System Requirement for Mac
- Mac OS X v10.11 El Capitan
- Mac OS v10.12 Sierra (previously OS X)
- Mac OS v10.13 High Sierra
System Requirement for Linux
- Linux kernel 2.4.19 and above
Downloading HP printer drivers from 123.hp.com/setup?
Here are steps given to download Hp printer drivers:
- Turn to the HP printer and the computer
- Open your web browser and type 123.hp.com/setup
- Make sure the cartridges are installed, the paper is prepared, and the printer is operated. To get the recommended software for your printer, click Download.
- Enter the number of the HP Printer model in the space given
- Select your printer driver
- Click the download button.
- Now you will need to install the downloaded driver.
Quick Installation through 123.hp.com/setup
You need to download the appropriate driver for your HP printer to set up your HP Printer on any device (computer, phone, etc.). This can be achieved easily by choosing the right printer model before downloading the driver (Supporting Software). However you must keep in mind the following important points before you begin your HP Printer setup.
- All versions of the HP printer are listed below. To download the drivers, pick the required model.
- Always ensure that the HP printer is switched on at setup time and is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the device. You can do this by allowing the printer’s
- Wi-Fi button to allow it discoverable on the network.
- Check your firewall settings before starting the setup to make sure the firewall doesn’t block the printer driver.